- Sourcing – Animal including bovine, poultry and fish
- Animal Treatment – The label identifies bovine from sources that are grass fed and pasture raised, yet the claim does not address higher levels of humane animal treatment. According to their call center representative, this brand also uses free-range chicken and wild-caught fish.
- Label Transparency – Contains relevant information laid out with easy-to-understand text and symbols.
- Manufacturing Process – This product is hydrolyzed, meaning it was manufactured using chemicals that can be harsh on the environment.
- Lab Testing – the manufacturer tests both raw material and finished materials by batch which is best practices.
- Certifications – Label identifies as non-GMO but does not specify a certifying body
Ask Us to contact your Favorite Amino Supplement Brand