- Sourcing – Plants
- Label Transparency – Amino acid sourcing not declared on label, other ingredient such as cellulose identified as vegetable. “All natural ingredients” is misleading since there is no clear definition for “All Natural” or “Natural” on pack or by authorities such as FDA.
- Manufacturing Process – Fermentation
- Lab Testing – uses a third-party for periodic testing according to the manufacturer’s customer service representative.
- The product is not certified vegan.
- The label promotes “all-natural” ingredients, yet because the product contains L-Glutamine, an amino acid, it is likely that it cannot be called an all-natural product.
- Customer service representative stated Non-GMO but did not specify the certifying body
Ask Us to contact your Favorite Amino Supplement Brand